Sandblasting and Industrial Coating
We provide sandblasting (abrasive blasting) and industrial coating services in our industrial-sized blasting and paint booths.
- We sandblast to remove paint, coatings, or rust from your equipment,
prepare surfaces for coating, and give a profile to fresh steel.
- We employ state-of-the-art equipment and blast practices.
- We use high-quality blast mediafrom copper slag for general abrasive blasting
to glass beads for finer finishing on stainless steel.
- We offer coating services for equipment, steel, concrete, ductwork, and more.
- We have coatings available for sale. (Call for information.)
- Our experts help you choose the right coatings for the job, and we can match
nearly any color.
- We apply all types of coatings, including heavy-duty epoxy primers, enamels,
urethane, and zinc.
- Our high-quality polymeric coatings are fume-free and consist of 100% solids.
- Our advanced coatings provide superior resistance
to chemicals, UV light,
extreme weather, and other corrosion-causing agents.
More sandblasting and painting projects: