Fabrication Shop Capacities
Maple Grove Enterprises operates a modern 15,000 square foot facility comprised of state-of-the-art equipment for production, sheet metal fabrication, sandblasting, and industrial coatings.
- Paint Capacity: Two industrial-sized paint booths using airless and
conventional air spray systems.
- Abrasive Blast Capacity: Industrial-sized
media blast room measuring
18' wide x 54' long x 16' high.
- Custom Metal Fabrication: Metal cutting, forming, and welding equipment.
Welding and Fabricating
- Plate-Pro CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
- American Welding Society (AWS) Certified
- Fully Portable and Insured
- MIG and TIG Welders
- 12' Shearing Capacity (up to 3/8" thick)
- 12' Brake Capacity (200 Ton)
- 10' Rolling Capacity (up to ½" thick)
- Hole Punching: 1-3/16" hole in ¾" plate
- Angle Rolling: up to ½" x 3" angle
- Square Tube Rolling: up to 1½" x ¼" wall
- Band Saw Cutting: up to 8" solid round
Sandblasting and Industrial Coatings
- In-house Sandblasting
- Heavy Equipment Sandblasting and Painting
- Heavy Truck and Trailer Sandblasting and Painting
- NSF Approved Coatings
- Industrial Coatings